Is the list of jiras compiled from github or from the "Fix Version/s" field
in JIRA?

If it's a Fix Version/s list, it could be incomplete because many jiras
were originally set to fix version 2.2.0 and ended up in branch-2.3 but not
branch-2.2.  Some of them have been updated, but probably not all.

-- Lefty