Specifying the branch name as part of the jar is the trigger. I’ve never
tried it for more than one branch at a time so I’m not sure if HiveQA
would run for every one; it seems more likely that it would pick the
latest patch, whatever that happens to be.
Also, for that to actually work the branches have to be added to some
ptest config that ptest admins can do. I think only the main branches
(e.g. branch-1/2) are set up by default.