Hi Team,

The MetaStore API tests are designed to be easily extensible by new MetaStore
configurations. Just take a look at the following class:
MetaStoreFactoryForTests. We can add a new configurations here like it is done
with the RemoteMetaStore.
What we have to decide is: which is the right level to test DirectSQL methods.
MetaStore level or on ObjectStore level. I can see pros and cons about both
solutions. What do you think?

Thanks,
Peter