This would be a good time for contributors to document their 3.0.0 patches.

108 jiras have TODOC3.0 labels, but undoubtedly a few dozen more should
have gotten labeled since January 1st (when I stopped scanning email for
doc issues).

36 developers are the assignees for those 108 issues.  If you're one of
them, please don't hide your contributions in the code -- use the Hive wiki
to let the world know about your brilliant patches.

Thanks to those who already took care of their docs!

-- Lefty