I removed Hive 2.1.1, 2.2.0, and storage-api-2.5.0.  I left 1.2.2 since
some people are still using Hive version 1.  I did remove the stable link
to 1.2.2 as we don't want users to think 1.2.2 is our last stable version.
There is a stable-2 link pointing to 2.3.3, which I left.  I assume once we
have a stable version of 3 (3.1?) we'll create a stable-3 link that points
to it.

Alan.