Hey All!

It seems to me that someone have opened a "dataproc-metastore" account on
github and is contributing to Hive thru that user.
I personally don't like that the account is not a real person - it looks more
like a team or group inside Google.

This account already has a commit which is very confusing:
* the github account is https://github.com/dataproc-metastore
* the jira is assigned to Cameron Moberg
* the actual commits in the PR were made by Zhou Fang https://github.com/coufon
* the commit is attributed to "Zhou Fang" -
https://github.com/apache/hive/commit/b0309b7f023d9785c3a842d70d0fc471252101bf
* the jira is still open...but that's not really relevant - that can be fixed
in no time :D

I think we should stop merging PRs from sources like this (or is it too much to
ask that the user should have a matching github account)?

This "dataproc-metastore" user had one more PR open - I was a bit angry because
of the above; so I've closed it.

Let me know what you think!

cheers,
Zoltan