Hi everyone,

The past discussions around the version used in JIRA can be found in the
following threads [1, 2].

As Ayush mentioned there are ~3K resolved tickets with Fix Version 4.0.0
but most of them are also tagged with 4.0.0-alpha1 [3].

I can easily remove the 4.0.0 tag from those tickets and keep only
4.0.0-alpha1 in Fix Version using bulk update; we can treat the
remaining cases afterwards.
Let me know if you want me to proceed with this change or if you have
other suggestions.

Best,
Stamatis

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/13w1s029b6gbych56zhzvj4x2vbv8k8q
[2] https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/CFSSP9UPJ/p1646216936802329
[3] project = hive and status = resolved and fixVersion = 4.0.0 and
fixVersion = 4.0.0-alpha-1