Hi, Alessandro

Thanks for your response.

I have implemented my feature by manually creating a schema.

But I can't run the schematool because I want to use the new schema in the
unit test that belongs to another project.
In the unit test, I use hadoop-mini-clusters-hivemetastore to initialize my
local hive metastore.
There should be a script or code for initializing the derby database in hive
metastore, and I miss it.  Would anyone know about it?