+1 for removing Hive on Spark from 3.2.

Hive on Spark has been out of maintenance for a long time, the related
tests are broken in branch-2.3, and branch-3.1.

The known Hadoop releases including CDP[1] HDP[2] MR3[3] removed the HoS in
Hive3 too.

Thus, I suppose HoS is deprecated since Hive 2.3 in fact, users won't be
surprised if we remove it in 3.2.

[1]
https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-upgrade/latest/upgrade-cdh/topics/cdp-data-migration-hive-on-spark.html
[2]