Could we please give some attention to this topic? I strongly believe that
we should put in every effort to release Hive 4. The Hive community needs
to demonstrate that we are active and accomplishing exciting developments.
It is quite disheartening to note that our last major GA release was a
staggering 5 years ago on 18th May 2018! The significance of version 4.0
cannot be overstated, and we should definitely prioritize its promotion.

[image: image.png]

-Attila