From: HiuFung <hiufk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 11:36 AM
To: dev@hive.apache.org <dev@hive.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] The release date of Hive v3.1.4

[You don't often get email from hiufk...@gmail.com. Learn why this is important
at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Hi team,

Recently I have been working on SPARK-44114, in which we attempt to bump
Spark's Hive deps into v3.x, however during the testing phase, we
discovered the issue of HIVE-27508 and this seems to be the blocker of our
adoption.

By looking at the GitHub MR, the fix itself seems to have landed on v3.1.x
branch, hence can I know when will be the release date for the Hive v3.1.4
release?

Thanks,