+1 (binding)

* Verified the checksum and signature [OK]

* Built Hive 4.0.0 from source [OK]

* Started Hiveserver2 with Hadoop 3.3.6 and Tez 0.10.3 and Postgres [OK]

* Ran some simple Hive statements: create acid/iceberg tables, create
materialized views having join of two tables and aggregates in the
definition [OK]

Thanks Denys for driving the release!

Regards,
Krisztian