Hi Hive Team,

I'm currently using the Hive 4.0.0 libraries and facing an issue with the
hive-exec:4.0.0 library. It seems that the Joda-Time library is bundled
within it, preventing me from excluding it and using my existing Joda-Time
library. Could you please provide insight into why this bundling has been
implemented? Additionally, is there any plan to unbundle the Joda-Time
library in future releases?

Thank you.

--

Thanks & Regards,

<http://www.gaiansolutions.com/>
Ravi Mergu
SMTS-2
o:  +91 40 64535355
m: +91 9959618687
w: www.gaiansolutions.com

<http://www.facebook.com/GaianConsultants>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/gaian-consultants/>
<http://twitter.com/gaianconsultant?lang=en>

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.* This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail