Hi Zhihua,

Thanks for driving the next release. We are actively testing 4.0.0 and
would like to give some suggestions.

# HIVE-27847: Prevent query Failures on Numeric <-> Timestamp
We hit the issue when we ran Hive 4 with the option. I believe it is
worth resolving for those who want to try Hive 4, keeping
compatibilities with a previous version.

# HIVE-28098: Fails to copy empty column statistics of materialized CTE
This follows up on HIVE-28080, but the current 4.0.0 includes only
HIVE-28080. The reasonable option to me is to revert HIVE-28080 or
cherry-pick HIVE-28098, all or nothing.

Thanks,
Okumin