When is the hive-exec-core:4.1.0 expected to be released?
HIVE-28211 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-28211>

--

Thanks & Regards,

<http://www.gaiansolutions.com/>
Ravi Mergu
SMTS-2
o:  +91 40 64535355
m: +91 9959618687
w: www.gaiansolutions.com

<http://www.facebook.com/GaianConsultants>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/gaian-consultants/>
<http://twitter.com/gaianconsultant?lang=en>

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.* This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail