Marking the 3.x release line EOL has no impact on existing users; they
are free to continue using it as they have for the past two years.
This decision is primarily about development focus—we’re officially
acknowledging that we won’t be dedicating efforts to 3.x anymore,
which has already been the case for some time.

The processes are designed to support the project's long-term health,
and without formally closing this chapter, we risk negatively
affecting the project's future. Every good thing comes to an end, and
it's better to conclude this phase on a positive note rather than
letting it become a burden.

Let’s push forward together and focus on Hive 4.x! I will start a vote
thread for marking the end of 3.x soon.

-Ayush