Hi Francis,

The HiveMetaStoreClient library is a thin wrapper layer written around the
Thrift generated client code. It is not a public API and is subject to
change in the future. If "experts only" is doable, then I recommend
integrating directly at the Thrift API level (which is a public API), e.g.
call the Thrift generated code directly instead of accessing it through the
HiveMetaStoreClient library.

Thanks.

Carl