Hi all,

Cool. Seems like everyone is on board. I have created a new branch [1]
based of current trunk and have committed latest patch attached on HIVE-896
to it. Check it out. Feel free to open jiras for this work and put up
patches. I have added a new component called "ptf-windowing" on jira which
you could use for issues related to this work.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/branches/ptf-windowing/

Thanks,
Ashutosh