Thanks for your response. This clarifies a lot. I just have two follow-up
questions:

1. Does reviewing patches have any bearing?
2. Is it a requirement that the aggregate of patches submitted touch all the
hive components?

Also it'd be great to know if the other PMCs have a similar criteria?

-Francis