Another advantage of separate doc ticket is that when we are making a
release it's easier to tell what has been checked in already and what else
needs to be done and whether we should hold the release due to doc issues
or not.  Release notes are only useful for people who already have a lot of
experience with the product.

Eugene

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE