From: Remus Rusanu [mailto:rem...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 2:30 PM
To: dev@hive.apache.org
Cc: Ashutosh Chauhan; Tony Murphy (HDINSIGHT); Eric Hanson (SQL SERVER)
Subject: How do you run single query test(s) after mavenization?

I'm trying to run as per the updated Contributing
guide<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute>:

mvn test -Dtest=TestCliDriver "-Dqfile=vectorized_mapjoin.q"

(The guide actually recommends -Dcase=TestCliDriver but using -Dcase executes
all tests. In fact -Dtest=... is recommended just few lines above, I guess
-Dcase=... is a typo)

But the run succeeds w/o actually executing any query test (I tried removing
-Dqfile= and does not make any difference).

I attached the output of the mvn test -Dtest=TestCliDriver run, if it sheds any
light.

Thanks,
~Remus