Lefty,

Do we need to include HIVE-6037 in the release? I.e.: Is the current
hive-default.xml.template very out of sync without it? It's a pretty large
patch mostly aimed at making our lives easier, but doesn't impact the end
user directly. Can we do that one trunk only?

Thanks,
Gunther.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE