Patch upload auto-trigger is now enabled, thanks Ashutosh for helping me
fix the Jenkins url from Apache-Infra side.  Now there's no need to
manually submit Pre-commit builds, unless it got missed somehow.  And in
this Jenkins, you can easily see all the JIRA's in the queue:
http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/jenkins/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/

Sorry, please use this URL and not the first one, as job was renamed due to
the auto-trigger expecting this format.

And to repeat, Test Reporting and the 'Logs located at:' link is still
broken and tracked in HIVE-6937.  For now, to see the logs of a failed
build, you have to manually navigate.
Example, for PreCommit-Hive-BUILD#6, logs are at:
http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/logs/PreCommit-HIVE-Build-6/<http://ec2-174-129-184-35.compute-1.amazonaws.com/logs/PreCommit-HIVE-Build-6/>.
The HiveQA comment on the JIRA should mention the build number.

Thanks,
Szehon