Good question - I think that if the number of patches is small ( < ~20
which I expect because this is a stabilization release soon after
0.13.0), I'd prefer to commit them myself, so that I can retain order
of patch application and make sure they all apply cleanly. I'm also
actually using this as an opportunity towards testing out an
semi-automated script that reads the requested jiras to do this - I
figure it's useful to test something like that out on a smaller
release that'll make further releases easier.