Hi everyone,

I have a couple of review requests that I'd love for someone to look at.
I'll list them below. I have however two more questions.

Two of my issues are clean ups of existing code (HIVE-7622 & HIVE-7543). I
realize that they don't bring immediate benefit and I had planned to fix
some more of the issues Checkstyle, my IDE and SonarQube[1] complain about.
Is this okay for you guys or would you rather I stop this? I ask because
they take a significant amount of time not only for myself but also for a
reviewer and they go stale fast. I think it helps to have a clean codebase
for what it's worth.

The second question is about the JIRA process: What's the best way to get
someone to review patches? I currently always create a review, attach the
patch to the Issue and set it to PATCH AVAILABLE. The documentation is not
quite clear about the process[2].

These are the issues in need of reviews:

* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7622> (huge but I'd
appreciate an answer fast to avoid having to rebase it often)
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7543>
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6123>
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7107>

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lars

[1] <http://www.sonarqube.org/> I have a publicly accessible server set up
with Hive analyzed, happy to send the link to anyone interested
http://i.imgur.com/e3KjR26.png

[2] <
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute-MakingChanges