I seen few inaccuracies in the wiki about some properties.

Just few questions, how to report it? To who?

For example, this page (1) say that property "hive.fetch.task.conversion" has default value of "minimal".
But that's wrong.

(1) https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Configuration+Properties#ConfigurationProperties-QueryandDDLExecution

Regards,

Damien CAROL