Looks like HIVEADDEDFILES/JARS/ARCHIVES are just internal variables to
carry values in HiveConf, which should not be configured by user. We
can exclude them from generation of xml.

HIVEAUXJARS is a public configuration for user to specify jars to be added
to classpath of all jobs. Seemed need a description for it.