Maybe it's because the patch didn't apply?

2014-10-24 17:14:50,934  INFO
LocalCommand$CollectLogPolicy.handleOutput:69 The patch does not
appear to apply with p0, p1, or p2
2014-10-24 17:14:50,938  INFO
LocalCommand$CollectLogPolicy.handleOutput:69 + exit 1
2014-10-24 17:14:50,939 ERROR PTest.run:175 Test run exited with an
unexpected error
org.apache.hive.ptest.execution.ssh.NonZeroExitCodeException: Command
'bash /data/hive-ptest/working/scratch/source-prep.sh' failed with
exit status 1 and output '+ [[ -n /usr/java/jdk1.7.0_45-cloudera ]]