Thanks Koji for checking our NOTICE.

I did some discussion with Justin (IPMC chair) about NOTICE and
LICENSE in the past in incubator-general in
https://markmail.org/message/h7b7t3fg57cqp5pd

In my understanding, NOTICE file should only include copyrights of SGA
providers.

And, showing copyrights in LICENSE is enough.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hivemall/blob/master/LICENSE#L237

Thanks,
Makoto

--