Hi Lewis,

The vote has indeed been closed.  There was a post about it, but it
didn't change the subject line.  I actually didn't realize that that
it's customary to change the subject line!  Thanks for the reminder.
Looks like the relevant advice is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

> It is conventional to end a VOTE thread with a RESULT post tallying
> the votes cast. To preserve the thread, this should be done by replying
> to the original VOTE post and adding a [RESULT] prefix. The subject
> may be retained as is or edited to indicate the result.

best,
Colin