I posted the report to https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2017 and
signed off. Other mentors, please sign off as well.

There has been some discussion in the Accumulo community about contributing
its span receiver back to HTrace. We know it works well, and that would
make configuring and versioning it easier. I haven't had time to work on
it, though, which is why I haven't brought it up. Would HTrace consider
accepting an Accumulo span receiver, if we could find someone to work on it?