Hi Konstantin,

Just to be clear, you're proposing an adapter that allows people to use
OpenTracing as the span creation API, and HTrace SpanReceivers to store
spans?  That seems like an interesting idea and I don't think anyone
would object to adding it.  It's just a matter of someone committing to
write and maintain it.

best,
Colin