On 28 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> wrowe       01/08/28 08:29:21
>
>   Modified:    docs/conf httpd-std.conf httpd-win.conf
>   Log:
>     Someone pointed out that we were running the images through the INCLUDE
>     filter.  This fixes it, in a sort of hackish way.
>     I don't remember who noticed this, sorry :(

Great.  Two quick points:

1. This doesn't matter at the moment, because I removed the image from the
error docs in my "great simplification".

2. I think that this is a better configuration anyway.  In fact, I plan to
change all the SSI docs to recommend using AddInputFilter in place of
SetInputFilter.  The latter makes mistakes like this too darn easy.

Joshua.