I'm running HEAD with:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/httpd-2.0 \
--enable-so \
--enable-vhost-alias \
--enable-info \

(enabled just enough to verify your report),

> What's with this?
>
> Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
> modules/cgi.t                36   31  86.11%  1-4, 6, 8-25, 29-36

works for me.

> modules/info.t                1    1 100.00%  1

works for me

> modules/vhost_a               8    8 100.00%  1-8

this was a partially "broken" test. I've submitted a patch to fix it.

> I'm currently getting lots of "Use of uninitialized value" warnings from
> the test harness, so I don't know if this is the tests being broken or the
> httpd being broken or both.  Anyone else seeing this on HEAD?

If you get "Use of uninitialized value" warnings, this means that the test
is not cleanly written. Some variables weren't initialized and used while
undef.

which tests do you have this problem with? please report to the test-dev
list, so their respective owners can fix these.

Thanks.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://localhost/      http://eXtropia.com/