From: "Sander Striker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 7:30 AM

> Ok, now I have a repro recipe that doesn't require
> mod_dav and mod_dav_svn.

Well, I took the easy way out, tried Doug's (using VirtualHost *)
and failed.  Probably would have worked if I tried his _exact_
test case with VirtualHost _default_ :/

Thanks for this case, I have something that I can reproduce.  Nothing
but the standard, (win32) built in modules are loaded besides SSL.

I'll work on this till it's wrapped.  Dang is this one a bear.  I know
why Doug's patch looked right - now I'm suspecting that we miss something
between the dir_walk flip to another vhost and the actual vhost parsing
itself (since VirtualHost * doesn't seem to trigger it.)

Bill