On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 03:04:54PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> That would be true if this function were to go into httpd, but it isn't.  It is
> going into APR-util, and there is nothing saying that you will have a
> brigade of a defined size.

The doc for my proposed function (ap_brigade_to_buffer) says so.  =-)
Otherwise, this function is useless - you have to have a defined
size in order to copy it to a flat buffer.

I used apr_brigade_partition to ensure that I had a defined length.
If the partition failed, then it would have refused to copy.
-- justin