On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 12:45:19PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> The original reason that the core worked this way, was to allow for SSL
> libraries that didn't support in-memory decryption.  It may not be necessary
> anymore however.

A quick look at mod_ssl looks like it should be okay.

But, if a library don't support in-memory decryption, they could
simply replace the CORE_IN filter.

(I am currently working on moving most of the logic from HTTP_IN
to CORE_IN - this should resolve the pipelining problem and make
the ap_http_filter much less complicated...)  -- justin