From: "Sebastian Bergmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:43 AM

>   ... gives me
>
>     Syntax error on line 236 of C:/Server/Apache/conf/httpd.conf:
>     Invalid command 'Order', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
>     not included in the server configuration
>
>   The line in question is
>
>     Order allow,deny
>
>   which is inside the
>
>     <Directory "c:/server/htdocs">
>
>   block.

Well, if it compiled at all, you rebuilt from scratch for the MMN bump.
However, we split out all of the "built-in modules" since there is no
way to toggle a "built-in" module in Apache 2.0, per my post yesterday
morning.

You likely just need to fix your httpd.conf, look at the LoadModules list
in your httpd.default.conf and copy it alongside your own LoadModules.

Bill