Hi,

--- HIER BEGINNT DIE WEITERGELEITETE NACHRICHT ------------------------------
    Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Guenter Knauf)
  Datum: 14.01.2002, 13:26:35
Betreff: mark Documentroot in httpd.conf

Hi,
some others and I would like to have the DocumentRoot marked:

- DocumentRoot "@@ServerRoot@@/htdocs"
+ DocumentRoot "@@DocumentRoot@@"

and:

- <Directory "@@ServerRoot@@/htdocs">
+ <Directory "@@DocumentRoot@@">

so that we can replace the complete path to the document root by script.

can we change this?

--- ENDE DER WEITERGELEITETEN NACHRICHT--------------------------------------

according to your suggestions I ask now: why I get no feedback?
Not even a 'NO - not accepted'; simply nothing...

Guenter.