On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 04:15:38PM -0500, David Ford wrote:
> Apache 2.0.31 got tagged this evening, the php/zend code has been out of
> sync with it for a bit now.
>
> Would anyone mind chit chatting and getting the appropriate code
> updated?  :)

FWIW, I think DougM has made the appropriate input filtering changes
and committed them to PHP's CVS repository almost immediately after
my changes.  So, I'm not really sure what could be wrong.

I can't be of any help since it seems that PHP's HEAD is busted.
configure isn't producing correct Makefiles.  I looked at their
commit logs yesterday and a commit made a few days ago changed the
configure.in file (revision 1.295) and removed all generation of the
top-level Makefiles among many others Makefiles (incl. sapi).

So, I'm not even sure how you can even build their code in its
current state.  =(  Doug or other PHP people have any clue
here?  Is something busted in PHP land or is buildconf no longer
sufficient to generate the PHP configure scripts?  -- justin