We are experiencing a problem with ap_get_client_block where a module
(Tomcat in this instance) is calling ap_get_client_block() to read stdin
and the last read (the one where we get back 0 bytes) is hanging for
Timeout time before returning. I did some investigation in http_protocol.c
in ap_get_client_block and it talks about managing r->remaining. I checked
httpd 1.3.x and see that is does indeed manage this, but this logic is
missing from httpd 2.0. I am guessing that this may be part of a
work-in-progress based on the section in the status "revamp the input
filter behavior", but thought I would post to make sure it isn't being
overlooked.

Kent Bruinsma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]