Aaron Bannert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 09:40:31AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>
> > Oh, no.  That assert should be >= 0.  I wanted to limit -1 brigades
> > not 0-length ones.  *sigh*
> >
> > I hate asserts.  I don't even know why I put it in there.  This is
> > exactly why it is a bad idea to have debug asserts change code.  Oh,
> > man.
> >
> > How about rolling .32 as the same as .31 with that line changed?
> > (Could you make this change on daedalus - that should fix it.)
>
> Unfortunately, I would have to consider this a showstopper. OTOH,
> I'm fully in favor of retagging .32 with this change and the Netware
> change bumped from .31 and rerolling right away.

While I'm not on the "showstopper" bandwagon, I'm wondering what the
chances are of getting some packaging issues* handled in a 2.0.32
before somebody destabilizes the codebase.

*binbuild: statically-linked utilities, our own expat
--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...