At 3:17 PM -0600 2/5/02, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

My concern with the above is that I'm *sure* that there are more
Solaris Apache 1.3 users than XP Apache 1.3 users, and 1.3.23 right
now is broken for Solaris. Making them wait 2 weeks while we track
down an XP problem doesn't seem quite right to me. I'd prefer getting
1.3.24 out ASAP. In the meantime, let me look into making the Solaris
patch available and changing the site to reflect its availability.
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/