> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > I don't care how de-stabilized the code base becomes.
>
> That's a very alarming thing to read.
>
> Making perchild work is one thing.  Warping, or even just tweaking,
> common code in order to make perchild work is something else
> again.

If you read the statement in context, it shouldn't be alarming.  It was
because it destabilizes the current code.  I patently disagree with that
statement.

I also disagree that just tweaking common code should be a problem.
Perhaps most importantly though, I don't think the changes for perchild
will extend beyond the MPM.

Ryan