Here are the headers from my origin server.

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:27:48 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.7 OpenSSL/0.9.6c
Page-Completion-Status: Normal
Page-Completion-Status: Normal
Set-Cookie: CFID=347523; expires=Sun, 27-Sep-2037 00:00:00 GMT; path=/;
Set-Cookie: CFTOKEN=63350939; expires=Sun, 27-Sep-2037 00:00:00 GMT;
path=/;

Then here is a request to the same page but through an apache proxy.