Hi all,

When I access www.hotmail.com using Netscape v4.7 (an HTTP/1.0 client),
and try to use the "block" feature in the Hotmail service, I get
Netscape complain that it received a message it did not understand:
"100!". A trace shows that Hotmail is sending a 100 Continue response -
but I cannot see an Expect header.

I haven't had a chance to look at this properly, and I am not 100% clued
up on the 100 Continue mechanism - can someone look at this for me?

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."