On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 03:09:21PM -0500, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
wrote:
> Yep. i think it's fixed.. Here's a output from one of the configure command
> that I'd run some time back. I'll try it out again and let you know the
> results.
>
> checking size of long long... 8
> checking for INT64_C... no
> checking for INT64_C in stdint.h... (cached) no
> checking size of ssize_t... 4

Hmm.  Based on that PR, it sounds like INT64_C should have been
detected without doing anything (i.e. the first INT64_C should have
passed).  Can you please take a look at the PR and see if the
report makes any sense?

I don't think that the change will hurt us, but it'd be nice to
be able to reproduce this PR.  -- justin