Eli Marmor wrote:

> Contrary to past versions, this one is a dramatic change in the
> integration of SSL. No more patches, no more re-compilations with
> "-DEAPI", no more 3rd party modules which cause Apache to crash because
> these modules were not compiled using this flag, no more specific
> versions of mod_ssl per each version of Apache, no more repeating
> merges of the patches of mod_ssl.

Except that SSL stopped working for me in 2.0-something. I had it set up
back around 2.0.16 or so, but somewhere along the line it just stopped
working. Any attempt to load an https URL from my server in my browser
would yield "Document contained no data" and the ErrorLog would read
"Invalid method in request €I".

--
Jerry Baker