On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 08:00:58PM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
> > It's my pleasure to announce that the Apache Software Foundation's Apache
> > HTTP Server, version 2.0.35, has now been released for General Availability.
>
> Gees guys..
> you leave for a couple of days to have a baby and all hell
> breaks loose

While I was on my trip to Georgia Tech without email access, all
hell broke loose indeed.  Congrats to Ian and Michelle!

Thanks to Cliff and Aaron for calling me and letting me know that
hell was about to freeze over.  =)  Woo-hoo!  Congrats to
everyone...  -- justin

P.S. I find it funny that I walk away for a few days and GA happened.
Hilarious.  Gotta love open source.  I still completed my BS before
2.0 went GA!  HA!