Hi Bill,
> Win32 and Netware should both be working [actually, win32 worked like a
> champ,
> great job Cliff!  Only hassle was the signedness issue I mentioned.]

> As it turns out we can trust Win32 on this one to return ERANGE.  Now we
> had
> to make a call on Netware, and since we needed to get this rolled and out
> the
> door, we opted to trust the Watcom docs that they return ERANGE as well.
> Hope to hear confirmation that that was a safe assumption.
we use Metrowerks CodeWarrior or GCC for compiling Apache for NetWare; not Watcom;
but I've just compiled 1.3.25 with CodeWarrior and no problems, compiles and runs...

on Win32 I got some problems with openssl: seems that the directory structure has
changed;
I had to rename the include dir to inc32 and to copy the *.lib into out32dll...
comes this new structure from newer openssl??

Guenter.